2 Cups Oat Flour
1 Pack Dry Active Yeast
1 Tsp. Honey
1 Cup of warm water
1 tbsp. Coconut oil
2 tbsp.Ground Flaxseed
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Whisk together the honey, yeast & warm water
3. After yeast begins to activate (around 12 minutes later) add oil, and slowly add oat flour and mix.
4. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes until it is no longer sticky (you can add more flour if you need it) and form it into a ball.
5. Sprinkle the flaxseed on your dough ball, and a little on your cooking pan as well.
6. Press out the dough, starting in the center of your ball and working your way out toward the perimeter of the pan.
7. Bake the crust for 5-7 minutes
8. Top the crust with desired ingredients and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Try this recipe: http://project-sapphire.blogspot.com/2013/04/gluten-free-chicken-feta-sundried.html